Last week, Grandpa took our entire family up to Salt Lake to see the Christmas Lights. I think Grandpa has probably only seen them from the sky, so we all bundled up and headed out "Santa style!" We had so much fun. This was Lucy's first ride and she was so fun to watch. She loved every bit of it. Her eyes were fixed on the lights and she kept pointing and showing us everything she could see. I took lots of awesome pictures and video footage of the floor and windows with big flash spots all over- awesome. And unless you love the sound of a helicopter engine or the shaking of a home video footage, our trip would not be appreciated on film. Needless to say, we just sat back and enjoyed the ride. We had so much fun. Thanks for the fun night!
Tyler loves the take off and landings because "if you close your eyes on the landing then you can feel all of the bumps"
Afterwards, we met up for donuts and hot chocolate. After searching all over Salt Lake we finally found a shop that was open. It was the Krispy Kreme donut shop in Sandy. So we headed down to the address and laughed when we all ended up standing in front of a KK display case at the Texaco gas station.
Thanks for the fun night! We had a blast!
3 comments:
How FUN! Your kids will remember tht forever. I love your Dad... he could be the real Santa. I remember him helping us on our helicopter science report one year. i am glad you got a donut after all even if was from a gas station.
That was a good night! Last night was fun too... I know you have a bazillion pictures because I pretty much took them all. And I took some of you for a reason, lets see the beauty behind this blog!
Anyways I really wanted to comment on how dang cute your back drop is... by far the cutest one I have seen yet!
How fun!! Christmas lights from the helicopter is the only way to do it!!!
Post a Comment