Tuesday, November 24, 2009

New Recipe to try

Josh came home from school today with the best recipe book ever from his class. His cute teacher took the time to ask all of the kids how to make their favorite dish. This was Josh's:
Brownies
You will need a brownie box that has a brownie on it and you will need two eggs. You will have to get a bowl out and put the chocolate stuff in and put some water in. You just put the eggs in the thing like the bowl. You put it in this big pan and just put it in the oven for like... I need to tell my dad, cuz I don't remember. But maybe I think it is for 2 and 1/2 minutes. The oven can be any hot, or kind of hot, but it can't go that much hot or it will burn. You take it out and wait for a few minutes. You check for a little bit and put this stick in, and if it has more chocolate on it, let it go in more, okay? If it is burned, you have to redo it. Maybe, if it is almost my birthday, I will ask my dad to bring some of those brownies, cuz you don't know if they are poison or not. You will just have to taste it to see if it is poison or not. Only the last part has to be crumbly and hard. They taste really good like chocolate, cuz you do have to put chocolate in it.
Happy Cooking!

5 comments:

Lori said...

Holy Cow those sound SO good! I always check my brownies for poison too, you can never be too careful.
I might need a copy of this cookbook... I like it.

Ashley and Zane said...

Hilarious!!! Do you poison your brownies often?!! But it sure made me want a brownie!

Melanie & David said...

That's possibly the CUTEST thing I've EVER seen!! I'm going to follow his directions and make some right now, I'll let you know how they turn out :)

Readfamily said...

The Family Secret is out! Thanks Josh Now I can make Brownies as good as your Moms!!! Is the poison brownies the ones you feed to the neighbors?!?

Readfamily said...

I ain't ashamed of my poor grammer I seen up above!!!!