A before shot of our next little project on the list. We are hoping for a couple of bedrooms before Christmas. Ha! Ha! who are we kidding, we are just hoping to possibly be done before our next little arrival.
Tyler's first pinewood derby race.
Tyler had some assist from his awesome uncle Wade and his first time scouter Dad. It was fun to watch Tyler and his cousin Barrett discuss plans for the upcoming car. This car ended up being Phat! oh I mean FAT! weighing in at 8.3 ounces originally! We had our own little race before the official, trying to get it down to 5 oz before the 9p.m. deadline. Needless to say, we made it and had a great time cheering on his little car!
P.S. A side note for when Tyler gets older and wonders why I let him out looking this handsome: I realize he needs a hair cut, but we had just come from practice and we were a little sweaty and out of control and there was no time for the comb and gel!
1 comment:
I am so excited for your basement, oh that will be so nice. My favorite picture is Ty being escorted off the playing field by all his body guards. He is SO famous!!! (thats what it looks like anyways!)
Post a Comment