Josh finally got his blood star patch! After missing last weeks game, he was eager to get out on the field again today. His coach gave him the blood star for playing the best game he has ever played. Josh was also noted to be the ultimate play maker, always knew were to be defensively and was quick to set up plays on offense.
As for football--Yeah! We are officially headed to playoffs in first place. These boys had an awesome season. 7 wins and 0 losses! They played hard and had so much fun. Today's game was fun to watch, Tyler helped on defense, sacking the quarterback twice. All of our offense had a chance to run the ball. It was so fun to see the boys run off the field, so excited after their plays.
Some last minute advice from Dad before the game!
1 comment:
Hello Highland Sports Page! Well I am super proud of your boys (and girls)!
And as for October I love it too!!! Christy and Lisa's birthday means girl's night out at gardner village!! I hope we do that again...
And the sucker thing MY kids would NEVER do such a thing!!! (yeah right, every time we go to the grocery store the cashier always says "do you want to buy those rolo's your kid is sucking on" ..... uh no, no I don't.... )
Post a Comment