Saturday, October 17, 2009

Scarecrow Festival

It was beautiful weather this weekend for the Scarecrow Festival at Thanksgiving Point! The kids had a great time and were so much fun to watch!

Tyler and Josh in the Spider Speedway. There was definitely no speeding!

Lucy having fun with the carnival games
Everyone liked the junior haunted house.
Lucy Loves to Bounce!
Coming off the climbing wall
Bungee Jumpers were a big hit with everyone. I was surprised to see who was a little nervous and not a fan of the heights. I guess the boys follow their Dad and Emi takes after her mom!
You go girl!





By far the most fun was spent with the rockets. The kids were able to decorate and launch their rockets over and over ....and over! I think we could have started here and never went anywhere else and they would have been content. We're hoping Ryan can figure out this contraption, we need this in the back yard!





Happy Fall!

No comments: