I love October. Its probably one of my favorite months of the year. There's a crisp coolness in the air and our house gets all cozy. I love warming socks and eating breakfast next to the fireplace in the early mornings before school. I love snacking on carmel poppcorn and watching general conference. I love the smell of pumpkin cookies or apple crisp baking in the oven. I love the first pot of chili (even if its from Wendy's) and the fresh tomato soup from the garden. But my very favorite thing is driving up the canyons and checking out the leaves changing colors. They are so pretty this year. Family night we drove up to Sundance to get a closer look.
P.S. If you go to Sundance and purchase suckers, make sure to stay away from the "wet" ones. Emily may or may not have sampled and returned a few flavors before picking out her rootbeer float. (Or so I heard from one of the ladies standing in line!) Disgusting! Although, I'm sure she was not the first :)!
No comments:
Post a Comment