Bridal Veil is so pretty and close we love it. We drive past it quite a few times during the summer and randomly decided to stop and hike it. The water was so cold but felt pretty good on our feet. After the hike Tyler, Josh and Emily decided to hike up the face of the falls. I was happy to see them watching out for each other and helping each other up the rocks. Emily had a little tumble at the top and Tyler and Emily were so good to jump in and help calm her down. I was just nervously watching from the bottom hoping they all made it down safely. Nate and Lucy loved tossing rocks into the water. One of my favorite things walking back to the car were all of the dirty bottoms! So cute.
2 days ago
1 comment:
Fun But I must say... I'm a little worried about that last picture of Josh hugging that boulder. It could roll right on top of him!! Grandma would NOT approve. Okay really Lori doesn't approve!
Post a Comment