
I can't even begin to tell you how fun this kid is. He is so full of personality its crazy! Nate always makes us smile. He is so curious, mischeivous, and determined. He is also the sweetest, toughest, "don't mess with me" kid I have ever known.

He is master of crawling... anywhere! under chairs, over pillows and through any blockade we have made to prevent him from getting into trouble. Loves the stairs. (What is it with kids and stairs!) If only he could come down the stairs with a little more confidence. Walks along anything, as long as he can hold on to something. Loves to hide with Lucy under his crib with a few toys. Enjoys changing channels on the T.V. during favorite programs, reorganizing the books/dvd's, tupperware and dishcloths from the bottom drawer.
Hates the tub.
Enjoys watching the kids out the windows and tries to sneak outside anytime the door opens.
Did I mention he hates the tub.

We Love you Nate!
1 comment:
Nate Nate Nate! He is way to cute! Can't wait to see the haircut pictures. I love how good he sat-
Post a Comment