Highlights of Potty Training:
Mom (in her most excited voice ever) "Lucy, all you need to do is go tinkle, tinkle, tinkle in the toilet, and you can have this gum."
Lucy (with her most confused but whatever face ever and her head in the toilet) "Tinkle, tinkle, tinkle. Like that?
Everyone asking Lucy if she need to use the bathroom. If she did, and they helped, they both got gumballs. Lucy was so tired of gumballs I thought she'd quit on us!
Lucy's incentive: I think she was tired of Nate attacking her while she laid on the floor for diaper changes. There was shear panic in her face when she saw him coming. "Hurry mom Hurry! Nates coming"
Sleeping through the night with no accidents from day 1. She was so easy to train. Although, I think she's had this for awhile, we just hadn't made it official.
Please let my toilet be clean!
Sporting her big girl undies underneath. She is so proud! And so are we.
Way to go Lulu!
Way to go Lulu!
1 comment:
Sometimes when I go to the bathroom I try to put my head down too.
Oh and Lucy: you are too cute! so so so girly! and her voice- amazing!
Save those dresses, if ya know what I mean.
Post a Comment