Friday, August 20, 2010

Can you hear me now?

Mom, can we buy a snake? No.
Mom can we buy a snake? No.
Mom, can we please buy a snake? No.
But Why? Pleeeaaase! No.
It's only three dollars. No.
Ma haw haaaawm. No.
We have a cage and everything. Please.
no.
.........
Check out our newest summer pet. Isn't it awesome.
..........
Sis. Atkinson, can you get the batteries for the xbox remotes.
Nope, my boys just bought a snake. Go play with it.
But we want to play inside.
too bad.
five days left til school, right?

1 comment:

Lori said...

A few things-
number 1: Dang cute back to school boys and haircuts!

2: WHO in your neighbor hood calls you Sister Atkinson????

3: I was on the phone when Josh asked; i swear I did not hearing please once! ;)

4: And since I know the rest of the story We now need the follow up post titled "UMMMM Sis. Atkinson We had the snake in the house and now we can't find it--"

Good Luck Kel- You're an awesome Mom!!!