Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Nate FIVE months!

Five months have flown by!
My cute baby boy is growing up faster than I would prefer.
They tend to do that though.
We tried Rice this month, which he loves! I don't think it will be long before he follows the others with the chopsticks and sushi rolls, but for now, Gerber style and a Sushi bib will have to do!
Nate's Highlights last month:
*Rolling over more
*Better hand control- grabs everything, not so shakey
*Loves watching his hands-probably because they quit shaking!
*Loving the farm toy
*A little rounder head
*A little more hair- We're loving the fuzzy new stuff
You are the happiest funniest BEST baby ever! We love your cute smile and those big brown eyes watching everything we do.


1 comment:

Kim said...

I'm glad he is such a good lil boy for you. You deserve it! I wish I had one that age right now. So cute! Jayne is just a tornado that I chase 24-7. Are you ready for school? Good Luck with everything.