
Beach towels and swim suits have replaced back packs and jackets.

Homework and Art projects have been replaced with Job Charts.


Shaved heads and temporary Mohawks replace combs and hair product.
(No Dad didn't shave Josh's eyebrows!)


Best of all, a buddy to play with anytime you want!
WE LOVE SUMMER!
4 comments:
I love the chore chart....especially the part about wearing something that matches :-)
please share your secrets about chore charts!! I was trying to read the cards but it doesn't show up...I haven't found anything that works. Do you do rewards when they complete a chore or what do you do They look really cute :0)
This is Stephanie your cousin from Idaho!
WOOOHOOOO for summer! Summer always looks like a total blast at your house. Get those otter pops ready-- line up kids!
AND ALSO A HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!!
Happy Birthday!!! I thought about you all day on Monday. Hope you did something extra fun! 35 is hard to swollow for me. I hope you are enduring all the craziness of summer. Looks like you got it all together. Why is your mud room so stinkin clean? Mine has NEVER looked like that even for a picture. And your job charts look so cute. I just yell out orders around here. I could really take lessons from you. Hope you are happy!
Post a Comment