We may not have it all together, but together we have it all!
Monday, March 1, 2010
The tie breaker!
Nathan McKay Atkinson
Born Friday February 26th 8:49 p.m.
8lbs 9ozs 20 1/2 inches long
Although he was born on Jimmer Fredette's birthday, aka Ryan's man crush, I stood my ground, no james, jimmer's or cougar references on the birth certificate!
I have been waiting for this post. I worked with Lisa Friday night and knew you had your baby. Congratulations. He is a cutie. I'm sure your kids are loving him. Love the BYU apparel.
Congratulations! He is a very handsome young man. I cannot believe how much your family has grown since we last saw you guys. We sure miss you and your family.
I have been checking every single day just hoping for a little sneak peak. So glad he is here! He is adorable! And a boy! I want one! Hope you are getting some rest and doing okay. What a cute little family you have! Congrats!
He is adorable Kelly! Congrats! You'll have to bring him in to work and show him off! ps. if you still like that bones and skull cover he's the perfect candidate haha jk but really congrats he's super cute!
LIFE should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well-preserved body- but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand soda pop in the other and screaming "Woo Hoo, What a ride!"
10 comments:
I have been waiting for this post. I worked with Lisa Friday night and knew you had your baby. Congratulations. He is a cutie. I'm sure your kids are loving him. Love the BYU apparel.
He is so dang cute! Congratulations!
Love the name!
Congrats! Yay!
YAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!
Congratulations! He is a very handsome young man. I cannot believe how much your family has grown since we last saw you guys. We sure miss you and your family.
I have been checking every single day just hoping for a little sneak peak. So glad he is here! He is adorable! And a boy! I want one! Hope you are getting some rest and doing okay. What a cute little family you have! Congrats!
Oh he's snuggable, Kelly!!! Congrats! I love the hat, by the by!
He is adorable Kelly! Congrats! You'll have to bring him in to work and show him off!
ps. if you still like that bones and skull cover he's the perfect candidate haha jk but really congrats he's super cute!
He is so cute! Congrats! I hope you are feeling good and getting some rest!
Kelly, he is beautiful! Congratulations! WOW, 5, you are a brave woman. You have such cute kids, why stop? We are happy for you!
Post a Comment