Monday, February 8, 2010

Half an Hour

On our way to Josh's game, he is sitting all alone in the back seat of the car. Just me and Josh.
It was quiet for awhile and then Josh came up with this:
Josh: "So, is a half an hour like half of an hour?"
Mom: yep
Josh: "That is like, such a good idea."
And that was it.

Josh has been playing a little indoor soccer this winter. They sure get a workout. I love his red rosy checks and sweaty little forehead after his games. He gets so excited about his "scores"`and "good plays." This picture obviously looks worse then it was, just a sweaty little kid that apparently played too hard- for like half an hour.

4 comments:

Lori said...

IS THAT BLOOD?!!???!! Please tell me that that is Jello or something of the sort?!?!?!?!?! And I think about how brilliant the half hour is all the time, what a smart kid!!!

Unknown said...

Of course its blood. Its his "I've been running around too much, and I got another runny nose-and its red this time mom!" and we had no tissues or anything for that matter to assist with the clean up until we got home. :)

Whitney Orgill said...

Hey Kelly! It's Whitney from work! Since you are expecting I thought I would let you know. Me and my sister have our own etsy shop and we are making infant car seat covers you can see some of our examples on our blog at lemonswirldesigns.blogspot.com it's a cute way to spice up your car seat.
Don't feel like you have to buy however if you are interested and have a particular fabric or color in mind let me know and I can make you one! Have a great day!

Kim said...

That must have been a brutal half an hour! What a cute and I can see tough little guy. I've been thinking about you. Are you still hanging in there? I know Christy is due sometime soon too. I will be checking often to see a picture of the new little one. Good Luck and hang in there!