I think its more like a blessing!
I love these cute kids. They are such a blessing in my life!
I am blessed to be their mom. I am so blessed to be surrounded by such amazing kids!
I love how Tyler is so protective over his brothers and sisters. He is always playing with them and making sure everyone is happy. He is a very sensitive guy and is always trying to please.
I love Josh's contagious laugh, his endless energy, his daring personality,
his determination to do anything.
I love my cute Emily. Her crazy style, her stubborn personality, and her sweet smile. I love hanging out with her, she always has a complementing me on my tired hairdo "that is soo beautiful" and my fat jeans that are "so cute"! I love sharing lip gloss and polish with my girl.
Lucy, Lucy, Lucy! Oh how she keeps me on my toes. She is a curious and wild one. She loves to be outside, in a cupboard or on top of the counters! I love her big kisses, her playful personality and her helpful little hands.
My Sweet Nate! Oh how blessed I truly am! My tired nights I would not change for anything. Your stinky diapers get me all excited that things are working :) I hate how fast you are changing, but grateful you are healthy and happy and growing!
2 comments:
You are such a lucky mom. You couldn't have a cuter family! I love that new little addition! I'd like to come hold him for you while you slept. We are planning to go to dinner next Monday, the last Monday of the month - I think it is the 29th I will call you with the details. Make sure to put it on the Calandar! I want to see Nathan 1st hand.
Kelly you family is adorable. I miss you at work and all your stories. Can't wait to catch up.
Post a Comment