Twas the night before Christmas and all through the house...
Christmas morning did not disappoint!
PS3 baby! Just what we needed :) Did Santa forget about the Wii and Xbox upstairs?
Stockings filled with chocolate. It's how everyone should start their morning.
Other highlights:
*Dad's deluxe melted cheese, sausage, cheese, egg and cheese sandwiches
*Mom's new wheat grinder!!!
*Everyone piling in our bed waiting for Lucy to wake up.
*Josh's fur real puppy getting kicked out of the bed by Dad who apparently doesn't like pretend puppies waking him up early in the morning either.
*Finding out Ryan sent his Dad used popcorn seasonings for Christmas and kept the new ones here for us :) Awesome!
*Leftover's and Games with family Christmas night.
1 comment:
I will try to keep this comment a little shorter, but man oh man what a surprise to see all these posts! I LOVE LOVE LOVE your christmas, so cozy ! And the doll house where do I even start, my dream kitchen floors, a grand piano in the bed room and a fabulous staircase, where can I get a house like that for myself. And Lucy her hair cracks me up, I know you secretly pulled her aside and did that fancy little number on her before you took the picture! Next year by the way we are coming to your house for breakfast! Love ya, and your darn cute family!
Post a Comment