I had to add this little pic. I'll call it my before, although there are more befores down lower. I love this pic because it sums up Lucy's typical day: A sucker, at least two babies, and someone else's shoes on. You can bet to find Lucy sporting this trio at least three times a day! She has also figured out the plastic stool in the pantry is portable and therefore enables her to reach things on higher levels. She also has this great talent for sinking her front teeth into anything with a lid. She has found a new pass time of opening all the #10 cans on the bottom shelf and spilling them on the floor.
O.K. onto the haircut!
I was desperate. Lucy's bangs have been driving her and me both crazy. She also has this sporty little mullet type thing in the back, her curls have become fuzzy and there is nothing we can do with it. I've tried round brushing, flat irons, gel, mousse and every other product you can think of with no luck, so off to Lori's for a teeny tiny trim.
1 comment:
Did I read that correctly--- A flat Iron... you must have been really desperate! :)!
Post a Comment