This weekend we made a quick little getaway to Park City. I love Park City because its only a 30 min car ride, minimal packing- swim suits and jammies, and the kids love it.
A few highlights:

It was rainy and cold, but we didn't mind at all!

"We're not tired", "Can we go swimming again?"

Love the poker faces.

Skittles=$1, Salt Water Taffy=$5, Laffy Taffy's =credit card a.k.a. out of money
I think Josh and ended up with the entire lot of candy. He's got the best poker face and is a little resistant to fold.

Lucy keeping up with the Lakers Denver series.

And of course swimming, swimming, swimming!
4 comments:
What a fun little getaway. I could use that about now. you always seem to do such great things together as a family. I hope you are enduring the summer! I just wanted to tell you Happy Birthday! I thought about you and all day and intended to call but of course here I am. I hope you had a great day and that Ryan and the kids did something extra special for you. Why are you getting so old?
Okay these pictures are so cute, cute family yadda yadda yadda but I am looking forward to a video if your year in review Birthday pictures, and I know you have them I am in one, so get posting!!! (and don't forget at the end of the video to tell us all the goodies like how many inches you grew how much you weigh and how many teeth you lost....oh but instead of teeth lost you could put how many pedi's you got...I like that idea alot!!!) Love Ya.
you guys are cute! Can't believe you have four. i miss park city. Be there in July, want to get together?
Jen! For sure! When will you be here? give me a call!
Post a Comment