Sunday, June 7, 2009

Happy Birthday to Me!

This year I turned 34! Yee Haw! I love birthdays! I think it is because the kids get so excited about the day. They think moms need balloons, presents and big birthday signs as well. They've have been planning since emily's birthday what cake they will make for my special day.
What a bunch of cuties
My mom and sisters have a tradition of going out on our birthdays, tonight we went to Thai Ruby and it was delicious, and entertaining watching mom with her gangsta signs?!?

I have such cute friends that are always making me laugh. Thanks Melina and Ellen for the continuous chuckle!
My sisters gave me another cute and fun cake pan. So instead of the Diet Coke can the kids had decided, they made me the yummiest brownie oreo cookie. Delish!
And of course the best part of the whole weekend was a night out with Ryan at the Sushi Bar!

No comments: