Adorable! Why can't they stay just like that? She is the cutest thing I've ever seen and she has a great photographer for a mom! What a fun year! Now this next year she will be keeping you on your toes! Love the birthday cake!
So cute! You have such cute kidos. In fact, when you put your boys and girls together, I feel like it is looking at the two of you (Ryan and Kelly) together. Cute!
LIFE should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well-preserved body- but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand soda pop in the other and screaming "Woo Hoo, What a ride!"
5 comments:
Lucy I love you so much! This video was so cute and made my night!
Adorable! Why can't they stay just like that? She is the cutest thing I've ever seen and she has a great photographer for a mom! What a fun year! Now this next year she will be keeping you on your toes! Love the birthday cake!
Your girls are beautiful! It seems that every time I check out your blog one of your kids is one year older. Time sure does fly. We miss you guys!
I love Lucy!
So cute! You have such cute kidos. In fact, when you put your boys and girls together, I feel like it is looking at the two of you (Ryan and Kelly) together. Cute!
Post a Comment