Friday, May 1, 2009

ONE Whole Year!


Lucy turns one today! What a blessing and privilege to have her in our family, and to be able to wake up everyday and watch this amazing little girl and marvel at what a miracle she is. I love this girl so much. She is the sweetest little blessing in our home. I love her cute smile, her chubby chubby thighs, I love her beautiful blue eyes with gorgeous long lashes, I love her funny facial expressions- especially the angry ones, I love watching her explore around the house pulling out everything she can find, I love her energy in the mornings, her cuddles at night, I love when she knows mom or dad has come home from work and is excited to see us, I love her slobbery kisses and her contagious little laugh. I love our conversations in the car, I love the "ahhhs" after her drink, I love her patience with her siblings, I love her curiosity, I love her happy little self! Happy Birthday Lucy!

No comments: