Really? I can hardly believe it. She is growing up so fast. I wish I could freeze her right now. She is the most fun baby ever! She has learned quick how to get attention. Not that it is hard with three siblings around anxious to do anything for you. Lucy and Tyler have become great friends over the last couple of weeks, thanks to a nice Winter break from school. Tyler loves to sneak in her room in the mornings and pull her in bed with him. They can be heard laughing in there for hours before the rest of us are up. Tyler loves having Lucy near by. He will prop her up with her own xbox paddle to "play" while he plays his favorite games. He is quick to keep her happy, which makes for a little bit of "high maintainence" when he is gone. Lucy loves trying new foods. Her favorite right now is black beans and rice and of course pirates bootie. Lucy is quick to figure out how things work. She has a new aquarium toy that when fish are dropped in will light up and make music. She gets so excited and will dance along with the songs. Did I mention she loves loves loves the tub. When she hears the water running she starts kicking and throwing her hands up and down getting all excited for the water. Lucy is getting bigger and bigger everyday and is the sweetest little girl ever!
3 days ago
No comments:
Post a Comment