Thursday, November 6, 2008

Half year mark


Lucy turned six months on November 1st! My how time flies. I just want to keep her my baby forever. Lucy survived her six month check up and passed, which is amazing considering she is always being held or playing in her bouncer or swinging which leaves little time to exploring her potential abilities to move on her own.
A few of her favorite things:
*Her TWO bottom teeth that finally came through!
At last, now maybe she can get some rest.
*A clean DRY shirt, three hours into the day.
Although we love the shine, Lucy, I won't lie,
I'm looking forward to a decrease in your saliva!
*Laughing at your funny brothers
who seem to think they are the only ones who can make you giggle.
*Scratching her fingers on the blankets or pillows.
*Snuggling into her taggie blanket
*Figuring out the cheerios thing
*Smiling for the camera- she knows when its out!
*Spitting out any baby food from the jar
*3 am visits with Dad

5 comments:

Allie said...

Lucy's eyes are big and beautiful! It looks like you guys had a great Halloween. These days holidays are making me a little nostalgic and we are missing you guys. By the way, the Janeway's tracked me down via email. Let me know if you want their address. Take care!

Readfamily said...

Lucy is the cutest ever! I can't believe she is 6 months old!

Ms. Mort said...

Love the blog facelift! And, I could kiss that biter biscuit right off those chubby little cheeks! The world's a better place since Lucy came :)

Anonymous said...

WOW. 6 Months!!! She is just the cutest!!! I want to squeeze her!!! Love the messy face!!!!!

Catherine said...

She is SO beautiful! I love the eyes.