Saturday, November 8, 2008

Happy Birthday Brenden!

Brenden turned six today and was having a jungle themed birthday.
His incredibly talented photographer mom
brought me a picture of the cake that brenden had picked out.
We had a lot of fun making it even though Ryan and I got into a few disagreements
about it not being "anatomically" correct!
??Are you kidding me??
Apparently the eyes should be on the side of a snakes head, and the body should taper down at the end and they have diamond designs or stripes but not polka dots.
WELL,
Wouldn't you rather see a green snake with
blue and red polka dots and yellow gumball eyes lurking in the jungle?
Thats what I thought.

2 comments:

Ms. Mort said...

Is this anatomically correct? I want one of these for Dave's birthday, you know how fond he if of snakes and such.

Anonymous said...

You did such an awesome job!!!!!!!!! Brenden loved his cake and it make the birthday party that more special! I happen to think that it was the perfect snake and he tasted oh so yummy!!!