Not how you pictured it? They are so cute. I like painted pumpkins bettered then carved. Gotta go Milo is trying to put Lucy's headband on and Lucy no like! Great now Matthew said she is stinky. Oh but she is so cute!
Are you kidding me? I thought you said your blog was plain. Talk about professional and cute! I am so glad that I now have a link. What a cute family! I can tell what a great mom you are. Thanks for keeping me informed about Christy and Jane. Keep it up. The pumpkins are so cute!! Haven't even bought one yet. My poor kids. Keep up the posting. I will be checking out the latest with the Atkinson family!
LIFE should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well-preserved body- but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand soda pop in the other and screaming "Woo Hoo, What a ride!"
5 comments:
Not how you pictured it? They are so cute. I like painted pumpkins bettered then carved. Gotta go Milo is trying to put Lucy's headband on and Lucy no like! Great now Matthew said she is stinky. Oh but she is so cute!
I spotted those on your porch this morning and I LOVE them! Your FHE was undoubtedly more fun than ours.
There you go again...making me look bad....
Hey - those look primo! I'm jealous - our pumpkins always look a little "kid created" but yours look like decorator quality :)
Lovin' your blog - I didn't even know you had one!!!! Good think Jen has links to yours and Melina's on hers - they're both so fun!!!
Are you kidding me? I thought you said your blog was plain. Talk about professional and cute! I am so glad that I now have a link. What a cute family! I can tell what a great mom you are. Thanks for keeping me informed about Christy and Jane. Keep it up. The pumpkins are so cute!! Haven't even bought one yet. My poor kids. Keep up the posting. I will be checking out the latest with the Atkinson family!
Post a Comment