Wednesday, October 15, 2008

No Playoffs

So, it came down to a three way tie for top four. We played an awesome game and lost by one point in the last quarter with one minute left in the game. (Could the drama be any worse?)Our boys did awesome and played their hearts out. I think I was probably more sad then Tyler that football season is over. I really got into it this year, a little more then I thought I would, So I'm the loudest mom on the feild, big deal! I love this boy and I am so proud of him for trying, and succeeding at something new.

My top 10 favorite Tyler moments in football:
1. We have to run to which fence?
2. Ahh, Dang it!
3. Come on puke face, you can do it! (after throwing up every practice for a week, because of a strong gag reflex- part mouth piece part cough, mostly mouthpiece)
4. How come practice is for two whole hours and our games are only an hour!
5. Ahh, man!
6. Did you see me get that number 8 dad?
7. You got blood on your face, you big disgrace...
8. Oh no, he's not wearing his mouthpiece, if coach sees that we have to run (watching the video highlights)
9. Check out this bruise mom!
10. Is practice over yet?

3 comments:

BigTex.in.Idaho said...

I love it. Tyler is such a tough guy. Not like his whimpy dad!!!

Ms. Mort said...

He's got heart, that's for sure!

Sandy said...

I have loved football!!! Go Tyler!!! Makes a mamas heart proud!!!