Wednesday, October 15, 2008

KFC, Coats and my Camera

Tonight we headed up the canyon for a quick look at the leaves and end of summer picnic. Well, the leaves were nearly gone from the winter storm we had this weekend and as far as summer picnic goes, KFC pulled through but our night was very chilly. The kids had fun throwing rocks in the river and just enjoying being out doors. Here are some pics from the night





Of course there is a competition on who can get the bigger splash from their rock toss.





Daddy's girls. Literally all of them, Emily jumped right up, but the boys? Come on!


Emily checking out the ducks, I love this girl.

Josh and Tyler pretending to be fishing. Can we count this as our fishing trip?

3 comments:

Lori said...

Love Love Love all the posts! It was marathon post day for you. Well as always cute kids. Happy fall break.

Ms. Mort said...

Love those kids! Their parents aren't so bad either.

Sandy said...

Cute pics! Looks like you had a lot of fun!!! I love the canyon! Wish I had time to get up there more often.