Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Tyler's Arrow of Light!


Tyler Earned his Arrow of Light and moves onto the 11 year old scouts! He is so excited for camp outs and merit badges! Despite a very awkward ceremonial dance and chant the Indian man made the boys participate in, Tyler was a good sport and was just happy to receive his award. His arrow is extra special, however. Tyler's uncle Wade (who is one in a million) engraved his arrow and added a little something special to the back! Finally, I was able to assemble an award for one of my own! ( I've been doing these in our ward long before Tyler was even in scouts, and I think the practice has paid off!) We are so proud of you Ty! Check out all the things you have done! You are such a great example to our family!

No comments: