Tyler finally met all requirements necessary before braces. (loose all your teeth and figure out how to use a toothbrush!) He was pretty excited to get his braces on, until that day. On the way to our appointment as soon as we turned the corner he said, "Oh man. I hate that feeling in my stomach." What do you mean? I asked. "You know, when your insides want to be on the outside? That feeling."
Tyler was such a good sport. Probably one of my favorite conversations with him, leading up to braces, was discussing rubberband color choices and what his plans were. He had his classic cougar blue plan but some of my other favorites were pink and red for valentines(?), rainbow on top with blue water on bottom(umm..) and a birthday cake design I didn't quite understand. Needless to say, We are all glad he thought that through a little bit more and stuck with the cougar blues.
His cutest fan club giving their votes of approval.
Braces on! The countdown begins! Heres to Roxberry smoothies, mashed pototoes, and Advil :)
No comments:
Post a Comment