Finally an update. Glad To see that you are alive. I can't get over how cute your family is. I just wish you could get in a picture some time. Your little Nate is getting so big, I loved Tyler's halloween costume!!!, and Your Lucy and Emily remind me of you...so Kinghorn. Hope you had a great Christmas!
Finally an update. Glad To see that you are alive. I can't get over how cute your family is. I just wish you could get in a picture some time. Your little Nate is getting so big, I loved Tyler's halloween costume!!!, and Your Lucy and Emily remind me of you...so Kinghorn. Hope you had a great Christmas!
LIFE should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well-preserved body- but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand soda pop in the other and screaming "Woo Hoo, What a ride!"
2 comments:
Finally an update. Glad To see that you are alive. I can't get over how cute your family is. I just wish you could get in a picture some time. Your little Nate is getting so big, I loved Tyler's halloween costume!!!, and Your Lucy and Emily remind me of you...so Kinghorn. Hope you had a great Christmas!
Finally an update. Glad To see that you are alive. I can't get over how cute your family is. I just wish you could get in a picture some time. Your little Nate is getting so big, I loved Tyler's halloween costume!!!, and Your Lucy and Emily remind me of you...so Kinghorn. Hope you had a great Christmas!
Post a Comment