This year we were able to share Thanksgiving with my parents and Grandma at their house. Dinner was delish as always. I am truly grateful for all of my many many blessings. I am incredibly fortunate for my family, my beautiful kids and husband. We have been blessed with great health, a warm home and a full pantry. I am grateful for the opportunity I had to go to school, gain an education and be lucky enough to have a job. I am also grateful to have Ryan, who provides for our family and is also fortunate to have a job (that lets him work from home when needed so I can recover from the night shift!!!) Most importantly I am grateful for the gospel of Jesus Christ, knowing that I can be with my family for eternity is one of my most treasured blessings! I love this time of year when we can reflect on all of our blessings and show gratitude for those we associate with everyday! I am also grateful for my dads Sweet potato casserole that was both my vegetable and dessert (mostly vegetable when I was going back for seconds and thirds.)
3 days ago

No comments:
Post a Comment