Monday, May 16, 2011

Emily's 6th birthday!

What?!?

Emily is 6! I know I've said it before, but I can't believe how fast your growing up! Such a fun girl. Sassy, Spunky and extra cute!
For dinner you wanted your favorite-SUSHI, and we weren't going to argue.
You are getting so good with the chopsticks!
As you can see the rest of the family is getting better too.
We'd better go out more often-for practice, right?


Chocolate cake, lined with Kit kats and filled with all of your favorites!
Stomach ache anyone?

Highlights:
*Breakfast by Dad in bed!
*Decorated room and Love notes on your mirror.
*Donuts at school.
*Lunch date at BK for your favorite Whopper meal!
*Shopping for new clothes
*Sushi Rolls!
*Cake and Ice cream with the neighbors.
*Favorite Gift: Squishes? We'll have fun cleaning those up:

2 comments:

Kelsie said...

Kelly! I have been waiting all of my life for you to update this thing! Your kids are so stinking cute. I love it! Hope all is well, and sounds like everything is!

Lori said...

Hot Diggity Dang- whats the calorie count on a slice of that?! 6 billion!!!!!???? I'll take one of those for my birthday!!!