Saturday, December 4, 2010

December Kick off!

Saturday Night we headed to Salt Lake for the BYU/Hawaii BB game. We had a great time at the game, of course it always helps when we walk away with another win! Lucy scored Popcorn off the cute grandpa sitting next to us while Josh made buddies with the boy next to him. Tyler however may have stole the show with his amazing dance moves that made it to the jumbo tron- TWICE! He had the crowd cheering and laughing and having so much fun! I am still amazed at his moves and question what he and Ryan have been doing while I'm at work. I certainly didn't teach him that! Even still, I start laughing just thinking about it.
He better be careful, I've heard rumors of a half time show!
It was a great night to see Temple Square. I love how beautiful it is. I loved talking to my cute Emily about the Temple. I loved Tyler's story about the pioneers and the handcarts. I loved Josh pointing out the wisemen and picking out which camel he would ride if he were there.
Thanks to the cute kid who took the picture of our family in front of the favorite red tree. Too bad he didn't get us all . So here are Nate and Lucy all bundled up.

No comments: