I love his eyes in this pic
Just in time for Halloween.
(ignore the extra "treats" in his nose)
Other fun memories:
Gross, spooky dinners every day this week.
Gross, spooky dinners every day this week.
Jello worms from Melina- disgusting and awesome.
The school parade. Emily wearing the "reading dogs" hat and holding his hand the entire time, Tyler saying everybody was taking pictures of him, and Ryan able to sit by me.
Chili and donoughts at the church.
Tyler winning the scariest costume.
Dry ice potions at Grandma and Grandpa's with all the cousins.
A cold, cozy, rainy Halloween.
Harry Potter marathon after Trick or Treating.
1 comment:
You've been busy. I love all the cute kids in their costumes. And I love Tyler's! How creative. And that little Lucy just keeps getting cuter. There is something about that face, she is adorable! ANd little Nate just seems like part of the gang now. He is growing up. DId you get my message about dinner Monday night? Call me.
Post a Comment