Friday, May 7, 2010

Lucy's Year in Review

Two Already! You're growing up so fast!
You have so much personality. I love everything about you!
You have the funniest expressions. My favorite is your worried look, your surprised face and your big happy smile! You give the best tender kisses.
I love watching you dance and sing with Team Umi zoomi, get mad at swiper the fox,
and smile when you see Max.
I worry when you climb on stools and chairs and bunk bed ladders.
You love bananas, Reese's Pieces puffs, and strawberries.
You love being outside jumping and swinging.
You are extremely tough and seem to have no fear.
You hate to have your hair done. You love rubbing lotion and lipstick everywhere.
You can "chipmunk" your way into anything with your teeth.
You are figuring out this talking thing and getting pretty good at it.
You give us a count down when we don't do what you want. You even count down in the middle of the night if "mommy D" (mom and dad) doesn't come in fast enough.
We love you Lucy!

1 comment:

Lori said...

Cant wait to see what song you pick!!!!