Sunday, May 16, 2010

Emily's Year in Review

Five already! How time flies.
This year you finished preschool, which means off to kindergarten next and I'm not sure I'm ready for that yet! You are my best buddy ever. I love our drink runs in the morning, I love when you are my big helper. You love to get dressed and change your clothes at least five times a day. You love dress ups and painted toes. You could lay in the tub all day if we let you and will lay in the shower until the hot water runs out. You love to pull your bows and pony tails out. We love your crazy songs with their crazy notes :) You are willing to try anything. You are brave and strong and have a bit of fight in you. You've decided sometimes being sassy is worth Tabasco on the tongue. You've mastered the I'm-not-listening look and I'll get there when I get there pose. You are caring and kind and one of the sweetest girls ever. We love you Emi!
(p.s. if the video doesn't show on your screen refresh your page)

1 comment:

Lori said...

I REALLY love the years in review! She is so big. Good song choice. I LOVE YOU EMI!