What cute boys!! How fun that they get to celebrate together. I love the slideshows. You can tell that they are loved. There cake is AMAZING!!! You kill me with your skills. Do you think you could invite me over sometime and teach me? Happy Birthday Boys!
LIFE should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well-preserved body- but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand soda pop in the other and screaming "Woo Hoo, What a ride!"
2 comments:
What cute boys!! How fun that they get to celebrate together. I love the slideshows. You can tell that they are loved. There cake is AMAZING!!! You kill me with your skills. Do you think you could invite me over sometime and teach me? Happy Birthday Boys!
Happy Birthday Tyler and Josh! I love the cake! Amazing! Pirate Island looks fun, where is it?
Post a Comment