Happy New Year!
This year everyone wanted the same dinner as last year! No complaints from me!
2 inch New York Steaks (Tyler's favorite), crab legs (Josh's favorite), mashed potatoes and asparagus (Lucy's favorite), coconut shrimp (Dad's favorite), martinelli's (Emily's favorite) and this year for dessert, chocolate dipped everything (mom's favorite).
4 comments:
Please tell me you had peanut butter balls because if you did not, i am bringing you some RIGHT NOW!!!
K next year we are coming to your house for dinner! Sounds yummy!
Sandy- of course we had peanut butter balls! but if you have extra i'd be glad to get them off your hands! :)
That last picture of Lucy is a classic! She is my kind of girl! You know how to celebrate. Looks like you have had a fun and busy holiday. Nothing like celebrating with the family. Now I need to know are you pregnant or not? I swear I heard you were but haven't talked to you forever and no sign on your blog. Fill me in with all the details. Do you like the name Jayne or Max? I like sharing our names. Hope you are doing well. Love that cute happy family of yours. I havae a feeling that 2010 is going to be a good one for the Atkinsons.
Post a Comment