Introducing the next addition to the family, dressed appropriately as the skeleton for Halloween!
This will be the final tie breaker. I'll admit we were going the old fashioned route by not finding out, but I had no idea our ultrasound pictures would be so old school. This is the best picture they gave us. No profiles, no face shots- Just an awesome pic of the Atkinson chicken legs!
We took Josh and Tyler to the ultrasound with us. They were so fun to watch. Both said "this is so cool!" Tyler's favorite part was listening to the heartbeat. Josh said "the heartbeat looks like a big butterfly in there." We are excited to see you soon. Only four months left!
6 comments:
I cannot believe that you kept it a secret for so long! I am so excited for you guys. My heavens it will be fun. I swear it, I want to keep baby number 2 at our house a surprise when the time comes.
That leg is so dang CUTE!!! SHE is going to be a knock out with those long legs!!
Dinner tonight was so fun. I love our family.
Congratulations! How exciting! 5 kids, you are one BRAVE woman!
Five, WOW!!! That is awesome, congrats!! It will be fun to find out in the delivery room this time since you have two of each!
I thought you were pregnant but I wasn't sure. I know how you keep it hush hush until you are due. I also know you must be feeling like crap! I know how sick you get and I feel your pain. 5 is such a fun number and of course either way it doesn't matter. Those Atkinson boys and girls are so cute! It just tortures the rest of us who can't wait to find out. Congrats!
Congratulations! We really need to get out there are see you guys because now there is going to be one more of you that we have not met yet. We miss you guys and hope you are all doing well.
Post a Comment