Thursday, September 10, 2009

At Last!

Emily finally starts preschool at Peppermint House. She has been so excited all summer long to finally be able to go where she dropped off Josh week after week, telling his teacher that she would soon be coming. And its finally here!!! I love her excitement. She is ready for lunch at 9:30am hoping that as soon as she eats, she could go to school. She is the first to shower and have her jobs done thinking this will expedite the morning. She loves the animals at school and was so excited to bring home her first smiley face for criss cross applesauce. My favorite thing about Emily in school is that finally, FINALLY someone will talk about how school went and what they did and who they played with and what they learned and who has the cutest shoes and who got to be line leader, without me drilling them. And even as we pulled in the garage, she hasn't stopped talking! I love it.

2 comments:

Ms. Mort said...

So great to have the girl! I love to actually get info about how the day went. With the boys, I just have to assume that if there is a HUGE problem, they MAY mention it. Love the outfit!

Lori said...

Could she be any cuter?!! (even with her own cut pixy bangs... I love them to be honest.) She's a babe!!!