Thursday, July 2, 2009

Could it be genetic?

My cute Grandma Kinghorn and her Diet Coke can :)

Dad, Grandpa, and Steve

Grandma and Grandpa with Grandpa's Brother and Sisters

Thanks to Uncle Morris and Aunt Kathy who arranged for a little reunion in Idaho for G&G Kinghorn. It was great to reunite with relatives we rarely see, and fun to put faces to names we've been organizing in family search!

3 comments:

Ashley and Zane said...

Great pictures!! I love your blog, very cute! It will be nice to see what your cute family is up to!

Lori said...

OH MY GOODNESS, you little sneak! I was coming to your blog to link to the recipe club blog and what do I see... Yippie! I am excited to see an update! But I thought we called each other with updates? Well regardless we have a great family and those ice creams looked sooo yummy. Mango,y-u-m! Love you! Lets plan dinner for mom's birthday soon!

Ms. Mort said...

It is so totally genetic, all of it!