Saturday, February 21, 2009

Nine months!


Lucy-Could you possibly be the best baby ever? You are so mellow! Completely out of the norm for this family. You make the cutest little faces! I love when you close your eyes and wrinkle your nose and puff out your lips. You get so excited to see brothers and sisters running around. You can just kick back and watch them all day with the biggest smile on your face. You have perfected mama and dada, and have started to say "ttt" which tyler is certain would be his name. Five teeth this month girl! Two on top, three on bottom. Suffered double ear infections on top of that. I gotta say though, Thank goodness for Motrin and the pink antibiotics! You loved it, and 24 hours later, so did we! Lots of new foods, I'm not sure we have any new favorites, maybe honey nut cheerios, maybe sucking butter out of toast, but you definitely love drinking ice water (yes, ladies the real stuff, we haven't started her on Diet Coke yet!) You love sippy cups and straws. You love popcorn- of course you do, your half Kinghorn, it comes with the territory. As far as moving goes, you don't. Well, not the traditional way. One day Josh laughed so hard watching you move across the floor. You roll onto your back, tilt your head back, bend your knees and push! Every so often you'll pause to roll back to your tummy just to see where you've been, and then back over to move some more. As soon as you made it across the room, Josh would drag you back by your feet to start all over. You get going pretty good. You had Josh entertained all afternoon. Lucy we love you so much, you are such a joy to have around. As the kids would say it, "Lucy, you make my heart happy!"

4 comments:

Allie said...

She's a definite cutie! I just cannot believe how big your kids are. We miss you guys!

Readfamily said...

Lucy, you make my heart happy too! Such a cute family---We love you guys!

Kim said...

Wow! What a doll! I think she looks like a Kinghorn. Love the cute cheeks. Why do they have to grow up so fast? I am in a pure panic that Jayne wont be a my little baby for long. Enjoy her not moving for a bit longer.

Ms. Mort said...

I am soooo glad I know her...no doubt about it, she's the best! We should toast her this week with some Diet Coke! I say /@*#!~% the metabolic syndrome!!!!