
Nick turns 30 this year! Nicks birthday is on December 24
th so Lori was able to catch him off guard with a surprise party at Classic Skating a few weeks before. We had so much fun. We tried last minute to pull off a skate board cake complete with stickers like his original skate board. It took a couple of crashes on the way there but nothing to major.

I tried to teach Josh and Emily how to roller skate. I can assure you there is NOT a career for us at Sonic. My back was so sore from dragging them around the rink and dancing to the High School Musical soundtrack. They were laughing and singing and I was just sweating hoping not to run over them or drop them or mess up on the words (ha ha:))

The cousins had a great time eating pizza and Root beer, playing on the inflatables and racing with the
ripsticks. Awesome party!
No comments:
Post a Comment