Josh M. turned 8 today, well yesterday, or maybe the day before that, who knows, they have been partying over there all week. And who wouldn't draw out the celebrations if you could get presents everyday, highlighted at school another day, out to dinner the next, you know, it just keeps going. Anyway, Josh LOVES scooby doo and has been planning this cake for a couple of months now. So, when his mom called and told me about the birthday, we knew this boy needed a scooby doo cake. Honestly, we were planning to just make the cake pan scooby filled in with stars, but we couldn't find the pan, so we carved this one up. I think we did a decent job. And yes, I've been informed, he is not anatomically correct either! Happy Birthday "Big Josh"!
3 days ago
5 comments:
very cute! you are getting so good!!! I love the hamburgers and think you should try to tie one into every cake, like barbie holding a cheeseburger. Hope you guys have a great Saturday!!!
Look at you getting all creative!!! Much impressed.
Ok my dear....not only did Scoooby-Doo look amazing, but he tasted fabulous as well, was that the crock pot cake recipe? I ate more of your masterpiece than the rest of the family combined and am up 5 pounds since his creation, thanks a lot (said sarcastically) and THANKS A LOT!!!!!! (said sincerely)
P.S. that's scooby-doo, not scoooooooby-doo. I guess I got a little carried away with those OOOO's :)
WOW! Check you out! That is amazing! Your talent is endless!
Post a Comment