My much, much older sisters turned 40 this year. HA! HA! HA! not really. I can only say that because they don't read this. And for those of you who are reading and know they are only four years older then I am, I guess I should be a little more honest. So, Happy 30th birthday Christy and Lisa! Hope it was great.
2 days ago
2 comments:
I am SO IMPRESSED!!! I finally looked at all of your cakes and can't believe how talented you are! I would love to come and watch you at work. You could give Martha a lesson or two! What a great sister to put all of that time and love into those cakes! I can't keep up with all of your posting. You are a busy mom! I love to see your cute kids and all of the cute things that are going on in your house! Hope you had a great Halloween!
Hey, watch it, I'll be 40 in 10 years or so :)
Post a Comment