

Yippee, I am so excited for school to be back in, or so I thought. I was sure having a small break during the day would make the day a little calmer; You know, a couple hours here and there to do whatever I want, get caught up on things, catch up with Oprah, enjoy my bon bons in quiet... As Tyler would say, "Yeah Right Mom!" Well, maybe in a couple of weeks when we all get used to the new routines.
Tyler is starting 1st grade and has made it clear to everyone he has the best teacher in the whole school. It has been an adjustment to both of us having him gone all day long! He is excited about his class, buying school lunch, or should I say, rolls and chocolate milk -is there anything better or more nutritious? Occasionally mom will try to talk him into taking a lunch which I am sure is traded for rolls and chocolate milk!
Josh started preschool this year! He also loves his teacher and has told me his favorite part is snacks and little round cookies. Sometimes I catch Josh singing new songs he has learned from school and it makes me smile. My favorite part of preschool is the incredibly over sized back packs that hide their little tiny bodies! He loves his back pack.
1 comment:
It's the end of the day and while it's been fun, it's also been exhausting. I thought just for fun I'd check out the blog, it always perks me up to see the kids..and there were new pictures! Thanks Kelly, You have made my day!
Lin
Post a Comment